Pages

On Sunday, November 20, 2011 0 comments

     This trip is fun for sure. I’ve never been in the places where we will go, except in MOA. I was very excited on the night before the field trip. Chips, packed lunch, and a jar of Stik-O is in my bag. When we are already inside the bus, including III – Hydrogen, I wanted to sit next to this special someone, but she’s in the other bus. Well, it’s okay. It’s still fun in the bus even though I am jealous with the others.


     First destination is the Science Discovery Center in the Mall of Asia. It’s fun there but most of the things there are for kids. I enjoyed a little but I still need to have fun inside.

     Next stop is Myth of the Human Body. I enjoyed inside. I feel sorry to my classmates because the girl who toured us inside speaks too fast that they can’t understand what she is saying. I understood it but its unfair that my classmates can’t. Still, all of us must enjoy! This field trip is for fun.

     And then after going there, we went to Kulturang Pinoy. I really enjoyed a lot there. Super! There, I can prove that gays are not really bad because they’re humorous. All that dancing and singing washed away all my laughs. The tour in Kulturang Pinoy is quite simple, but you can appreciate it well because of the laughter you can feel. All the happenings there are worthy enough.

     Lastly, we went back to MOA. We spent our time playing, not gambling, in Tom’s World. Playing the arcade sure is fun. It’s a little bit addicting :).

     Field trip is incomplete without food trips, sound trips and laugh trips in high school. It’s a great time to bond with friends. I hope there will be another one next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Luma