Pages

On Sunday, October 16, 2011 0 comments

Intramurals 2011. Woah! I can’t believe that I will be joining the Sepak Takraw event and the sack race. I know to myself that I’m not a sporty person because I’m thin and tall. Well, I have to accept it. This gaming is just for fun! No one must be hot-headed, except the ball, and everyone must enjoy the Intrams!
Sepak Takraw: Red Ferrari VS. Blue Porsche. Phew! I didn’t even make a sweat out of that game because I’m only sitting on the bench! Haha!  Then after that game, we lost. It’s ok because the Seniors we competed with is very good at playing the game. They deserve the win.
Then after that game, we competed with the Yellow Lamborghini, the Sophomores. I didn’t expect us to win because we’re already defeated by them last year. And my expectation came true, we were defeated by the Sophomores. After that we still got the third place and not the fourth place because the freshmen didn't have players. I'm glad it's not the fourth place we got.
Sack Race: Red Ferrari VS. Blue Porsche. I'm very happy with the comments about my performance on the game. They said that I was very fast and I can't believe it. But unfortunately we lost the game with the Seniors because they cheated. And because of that, we played another fair game. Unfortunately, again, the sack we used had a hole on it that can affect our gaming badly! Haha! We lost the game and I was injured on my right ankle after I jumped out of the sack. Even though that game was so unfortunate, we really enjoyed it because too many people were cheering that time.
Patintero: Red Ferrari VS. Blue Porsche. I didn't expect to play this game. The captain of the game just asked me to play the game and I accepted it. The game was fun. We luckily won the game with the Seniors. The Sophomores didn't stand a chance on us because we already made a good plan in playing the game. They copied our strategy but they were too late. Our score is higher than them. We happily became the champions of Patintero! Yes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Luma