Pages

On Sunday, October 16, 2011 0 comments

(Verse I)
Kapag ako'y walang sagot
Nagpapaturo ako sa teacher ko
Ang hirap naman kase ehh
That's why I need their help

(Verse II)
My teacher is my hero (my hero)
Ang dami naming maliligayang sandali
Madalas n'ya 'kong tinuturuan sa subjects
Mahal kita O teacher ko
Wag kang lalayo ohh

(Chorus)
My teacher my hero (my teacher my hero)
Resist your anger please
You don’t have to call a tutor
Just call them and they will help

(Verse III)
Ang teacher ko’y nakakatuwa
Parang plaka na paulit-ulit lang
Kapag hindi nagpasa ng mga kailangan
Nagsimula na ang aming katamaran

(Verse IV)
Di naman siya madamot talaga
Ayaw nya lang na nangongopya na ang iba
Ang teacher ko ay medyo masungit
Konting zero lang siguradong magagalit

(Repeat Chorus)

(Bridge)
Wag ka sanang magalit sa'min
Tuwing ang grades namin ay laging hindi passing
Sana’y maunawaan nyo
Mahal na mahal ko teacher pati mga libro nito

(Repeat Chorus 2X)


This song is in the tune of "Please Don't Touch my Birdie" by Parokya ni Edgar. The lyrics were composed by the FreeTaste band. We dedicate this song to all the teachers out there who hard with their lazy students.  We students really appreciate the works of our teachers. Teachers teach us and we learn. And we realized that they also learn from students. It’s interesting. That’s why teachers deserve love and appreciation from students.
They are one of the best heroes.  They are also one of the greatest mothers, even though they stand as the second parent of the students.
We really composed this song and dedicate this to all the teachers who do their work morally. We hope that they appreciate this song and be inspired by the message of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Luma