Pages

On Sunday, October 16, 2011 0 comments

National Career Assessment Examination is an aptitude exam that tests the students’ ability on different fields. After taking the test, students will be recommended about what course they will take on college.
This examination was held by Department of Education to the fourth years before. But starting this year, it has been changed from fourth years to third years. Students are to take the examination earlier so that they have a long preparation for college. That’s the reason why DepEd changed it.
Since I heard that we will be taking this test, I felt excited because I really want to know what course is recommended to me. I don’t know yet what course will I get on college. My relatives tried to help me by asking what subject am I good. I can’t answer them because I know to myself that I have equal abilities on all subjects.
I think this examination will be of good help for me because I’m really confused on what course will I take. I want the course that can help me find job opportunities easier.  I don’t want courses that will make me unemployed, like Nursing. My relatives said that I must take Engineering. I am thinking to myself if I will really get that. As I have observed, there are many students that are taking Engineering courses. There might come a time that those students will be unemployed, just like what happened to nurses.
I really need to have unique courses that can help me and my family when the time comes, the course that can give me a good job and the course that is really recommended for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Luma