Pages

On Sunday, October 16, 2011 0 comments

Me: Ma’am May!
Ma’am May: Yes?
Me: Question.
Ma’am May: Oh, ok.
Me: Ma’am, what’s your age? Don’t tell me you’re still 18. Haha!
Ma’am May: Yes, I’m still 18. What do you think of me? a woman at the age of 42
Me: Hahaha! I just noticed that most women say that they’re still at the age of 18, even though they really are at the age bracket of 30-40.
Ma’am May: Haha! Why do you say so? Don’t you trust me? I am 18 years of age at this beauty.
Me: Hahaha! Ok, ok! Enough of this conversation already! We’re just kidding each other!  By the way, thanks for the time, ma’am! I enjoyed having joke times with you. Bye! I still need to finish my homeworks.
Ma’am May: Haha ok you’re always welcome. Good luck with your studies!
Me: Thanks Ma’am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Luma