Pages

On Wednesday, August 03, 2011 0 comments

After 2 months of classes, I realized that it's not really fun in our section. I really don't like my friends when it comes to lunch time. Most of them don't like eating lunch. Because of that, I can't pick somebody who can join me to eat lunch. I have to go to the canteen alone to buy my lunch and then eat it inside the room with my other friends who bring their packed lunch.


I really miss my classmates last year. We used to eat together during breaks and strengthen our bonding while eating. I wish my classmates and I are also like that nowadays. Making a strong bond with each other makes one never forget his class section. That must be developed to us. Friendship, unity and oneness is the reason why high school life is one of the greatest moments of an individual.

While the classes are going on, I can't move on with the flow because I really miss my classmates when I was still a sophomore. This year, I have nothing to do but to join my classmates and new friends. My friends who, I think, are addicted in playing DotA. I can't resist to play with them because I have to go with the flow. I have no other choice.

I noticed that I'm a shy type when it comes to recitation. I'm not like that when I was a sophomore. I don't know what's happening to me but I hope I'm just fine. Maybe it's because I'm not fitted with the section where I belong but I must go with it. On the next grading period, I must maintain my grades. I'm afraid that my grades might be low because I just noticed that my performance is not good this year. I must also have a strong bond with my classmates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Luma