Pages

On Sunday, October 16, 2011 0 comments

Music is a great part of my life. It can remove my stress. It relaxes me every time. It can even tell me lessons that came from the spirit of the lyrics. Even though I don’t really take time in understanding the meaning, the instrumentals are there that make me feel in love with music.
It depends on my mood on what genre of music will I listen to. When I’m happy, I often listen to OPM. When I’m sad, I listen to reggae and ska. When I’m angry, I listen to metal. And when I can’t explain my mood, I listen to the music from the 80’s.
Most of the songs I listen to are back tracks. These songs are the songs which are in the fad before, especially in the 90’s. I listen to those because I don’t like the music generation today. K-pop? I don’t really like that! It’s like I’m listening to the lyrics that can’t be understood. What’s the sense of listening to music if you can’t understand the message?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Luma